– Difficulty to research and think about the universe of opportunities and planning the business themselves.
– Lack of trust while relying on a new person,
– Lack of entrepreneurial expertise of the person managing the business,
– Hassle of trying to manage everything themselves and
– Quick deployment of funds under their control in a safe and peaceful manner
– No available opportunities like those Proactibutors offers to start businesses!
Hence they give money to existing businesses and enter at premium valuations to make less investment returns rather than try to find a way to start businesses themselves.
However, this is changing now with opportunities Proactibutors offers them to start businesses and make higher returns.
We help investors become entrepreneurs i.e. business owner from a financial perspective as they take the risk of putting in initial capital and help them generate higher returns like an entrepreneur (compared to traditional approach of investing in established businesses by giving growth capital or buying existing shares which usually makes low risk and low returns of 9% – 15% only per year over the long run as indicated by historical records). Individual investors can invest any small amount of choice too.
Well, a lot of applicants tell that applying under Become A CEO program is a good move because:
– They get increase income in hand.
– They get performance based compensation in addition to salary
– They do not risk leaving their job without something very good in hand, do not lose out on the lost time and money due to a business failure and get an excellent support network to succeed.
– This is a peaceful and sane path compared to putting all eggs in one basket with no previous business experience.
– Becoming a CEO does not stop them from becoming Invespreneurs as they can always invest in plans of other aspiring CEOs and make well chosen, well managed and diversified entrepreneurial investment.
– Co-CEOs can start another business with their Co-CEO job too using the Entrepreneurship option we offer.
1) Connect with our company on Whatsapp (anytime 24*7, using green button on website) and become part of our Whatsapp Group Community where you will be able to see queries posted by other participants too. You will be able to resolve your queries on group on WhatsApp. Personal queries need to be sent directly on our company Whatsapp account and other queries should be posted on Group chats. Consultant may even choose to talk with you over phone to resolve your queries but we request you not to call our number and only send queries in writing on WhatsApp. You will be able to connect with us on phone after you have reached a certain stage in the business planning process and your consultant will let you know of the same. You do not need to have a business plan in mind when you connect with us. It is necessary to become part of the WhatsApp Group Community before you register on website. We will also send you link to a guide to help you start thinking about how to think and propose a business at this stage.
2) Propose your plan over WhatsApp chat and get approved before actually registering and drafting it on the portal. Our Consultant will call you at this stage if they are interested in what you propose. Do not send “Hi” and “Hello” messages to begin your proposal. Directly draft your proposal or query and send over Whatsapp. Consultant will reply back with counter queries, suggestions or send you a calendar link to book a phone call where you will have option of selecting time in the calendar. Do not feel rejected if the consultant rejects what you suggest as it is very common. You can keep suggesting any number of businesses till you get initial approval.
3) After you get initial approval from Consultant, register on website, login and click on “Create Draft” in your dashboard.
4) A business plan document and projected financials spreadsheet will get created when you click on “Create Draft”. They will have templated version of content to help you prepare. There will be detailed instructions regarding the application process in these files. They will have guidance regarding how to prepare and how to think too. You do not have to stick to template and guidance as these are just to help you. Use your own creativity. You can edit these files online from your browser and save a link of these files so that you can edit them without logging in too. They automatically get saved each time you write or change something.
5) Read through the guidance and instructions. You can delete the content you input at any stage. Your plan remains private and is allocated only to one consultant till it gets rejected/accepted. All funded plans are removed from database. You can delete the content you input at any point of time.
6) You can ask your consultant to review whatever you prepare after you prepare a significant chunk of the plan. You will be assigned a score by the consultant every time you ask consultant to review what you have prepared and you need to reach a score of 100% to get a consultant actively involved in business planning and search for and involve key future employees. The score starts with 0% and increases to 100% as more inputs are given by you. This score is not to rank various applicants but to help you have a clear understanding of how much more efforts you need to put in before you reach your goal of getting consultant and key future employees involved in planning. Some people may reach 100% score in one month while some may take 6 months, depending on their inputs. In some cases, 100% may not be reached at all, as the applicant may not be able to prepare business plan upto the level consultant is expecting. However, all applicants have one assurance from our side. No business plan is ever closed from our side and all applicants always have opportunity to reach 100% in their score. Your consultant will often change during this period as consultant gets busy with business planning in plans which get funded by investors. In any case, you will always have one consultant who you can always call, message and ask your burning questions.
7) If you decide to give up before you reach a score of 100%, you need to update the same in your dashboard. You can delete the content input but there are various other opportunities which might come up your way in future if you keep the plan you prepare accessible for all consultants as a part of our searchable database.
8) When you start preparing the plan, paste your resume and mention your expected fixed and variable compensation (there is guidance regarding setting compensation in the draft files that get created). Keep drafting the plan and stay in touch with the consultant who will give you directional guidance. We can access and even edit the docs you are working on.
9) After the plan reaches a score of 100%, the consultant gets deeply involved in the plan and improves it himself to an extremely detailed level with special focus on sales, marketing, finance and overalls strategy. We might get some external paid research/consulting done at this stage from technical and industry experts too. However, you should put in all possible efforts from your end and not rely on such external industry specific consulting inputs.
10) After the plan is prepared and finalised, it is sent to investors for review. You and consultant together need to prepare a short audio-visual format of the pitch in form of screen recording of relevant parts of the plan and an audio recording along with the same. There is a long queue of people who wish to review ready made business plans. The investors may be other individuals who wish to invest, PE/VC firms or corporates. We share the plan only with few investors at a time to avoid strategy being leaked. Once we identify the interested investors, they are likely to interview and question the aspiring CEO and Proactibutors consultant over a conference call.
11) If funded, the compensation agreements get signed and company is formed. The investors are required to sign a legal agreement at this stage which says that if the company is closed within 6 months of formation, the aspiring CEO is to be given 2 years of salary together as a lump sum which ensures there is sufficient time for business to perform. Only then is the applicant, if working currently, expected to leave his/her job.