Proactibutors helps people (working individuals, senior leaders as well as graduate students nearing course completion, all can apply) catapult their career to the Co-CEO position (i.e. you can co lead the business) by submitting a detailed business plan irrespective of their current designation and work status. You can chat and discuss your business proposal with our consultant over whatsapp and phone to get it approved before starting to draft the detailed business plan. You do not need to put in any money to start the business because of which you do not own the business too except for performance based stakes. Investors who will invest in your plan i.e. people who will own the business include people who wish to invest in readymade business plans in our network (i.e. people interested in Option 2), corporates as well as private equity and venture capital funds. There is a huge demand for people looking to invest in readymade business plans across different areas. Hence, you can be almost sure that a decent business plan will get funded. Hence, instead of looking for a normal job using your resume, you apply for a CEO job with a business plan and initiate a business without taking any risk from your end. You
– do not put in any of your own money
– get a salary hike and significant performance based stakes linked to company performance
– leave your job only after funding is received
– can submit business plans for all types of businesses – small or large, innovative or traditional, requiring capital from a few tens of lakhs to several hundred crores. Whether you can think (and are capable to lead) of a plan to start a small shop, a technology company, a financial institution, or any other small or large business, we are there to help you.
– can submit any business plan which is able to create a vision of decent return on investment
– can chat and discuss your business proposal with our consultant over whatsapp to get it approved before starting to draft the detailed business plan
– get significant capital available for deployment if funded
– do not need to have expertise in all areas as a prerequisite e.g. some people may not understand finance or technology but they can still apply
– can improve business skills on “Gain Business Skills” section of our website
– start the process from the comfort of your home
– get directional guidance and feedback from our consultant while preparing business plan
– experience a completely online process right up to the day you meet investors in person
– decide for yourself the privacy, access and copyright of whatever you submit online
– do not lose time, money, opportunity cost and peace of mind had you tried starting by yourself
– go through one of the most intensive learning experience-
– get all the support you need and never feel alone in your journey as we are there with you during plan preparation as well as during ongoing consulting after the business is initiated.
– Can start discussing your business plan with your consultant 24*7 on WhatsApp (and over phone too after the initial introduction). Just click on the green WhatsApp button, say “Hi" and our consultant will reply you on your WhatsApp on the next working day if it is beyond working hours.
Thus, we help investors become entrepreneurs i.e. business owner from a financial perspective as they take the risk of putting in initial capital and help them generate higher returns like an entrepreneur (compared to traditional approach of investing in established businesses by giving growth capital or buying existing shares which usually makes low risk and low returns of 9% – 15% only per year over the long run as indicated by historical records). Our business consultants provide ongoing consulting to the initiated businesses as a sort of a part-time/full-time co – CEO across sales, marketing, strategy and finance and lead/co-lead across other functions too to reduce execution risk since almost all applicants do not have leadership experience. We also implement unique finance strategies, as explained earlier, to achieve accelerated growth for investors.
In technical and industry specific areas of the business plan where we cannot contribute, we arrange for external paid technical consulting resources who get involved on as required basis (usually for a few days). You do not have to put in a single rupee in this entire arrangement.
If multiple opportunities are received which are in same business areas, at same or different points of time, but they seem to create a vision of generating decent returns with sufficient market demand for the product/service, we ensure all get funded by having different consultants for each business. Consultants working on same business plan do not help each other and seek different investors for each business plan. Hence, competing opportunities received in the past or present are very unlikely to stop you get funded.
Understand What We Are Doing For Investors
To help you understand what we are doing for investors, lets categorise investments into 3 types based on their riskiness – 1) Fixed Deposits 2) Investing in existing businesses by giving growth capital or buying existing shares and 3) Starting a business. Starting a business is more riskier than first 2 options and hence returns are better, on average, for starting a business rather than investing in an existing one. Till date, retail investors as well as investment funds like private equity and venture capital firms which majorly invest in unlisted, private companies have usually focussed on the second type i.e. investing in existing businesses and hence generated low risk returns which are 10% – 15% p.a. over the very long run (20+ years). These investments in existing businesses are comparatively low risk as the business already has customers/ revenues/ clients before they get funded and are already showing signs of success. Proactibutors Consulting Services Pvt Ltd is creating an asset class of the third type i.e. it helps investors initiate businesses using extremely detailed business planning, thorough research, risk control procedures and its strategy, sales, marketing and finance expertise.
Major problems faced by investors in trying to initiate businesses are:
– difficulty to research and think about the universe of opportunities and planning the business themselves.
– lack of trust while relying on a new person,
– lack of entrepreneurial expertise of the person managing the business,
– hassle of trying to manage everything themselves and
– quick deployment of huge funds under their control in a safe and peaceful manner.
Hence they have continued to have the traditional, safe approach of investing in existing businesses at the opportunity cost of generating entrepreneurial returns since they have not had a peaceful and practical way of quickly deploying funds to initiate businesses till date. That’s what Proactibutors helps them achieve. Proactibutors, with help of aspiring CEOs, prepares very detailed business plans which can help envision generating decent returns, does detailed research and planning till the extent investors do not have any unanswered questions or objections, helps decide and annually review the compensation of the CEOs, gives ongoing consulting expertise across sales, marketing, strategy and finance to the CEOs and the companies initiated, fills in the gap of entrepreneurial expertise that aspiring CEO lacks and which investors badly need and serves as a link between the company and investors.
As explained earlier, we also help investors take up a variety of quantum of risks between the high end of entrepreneurial risk and low end of investing in established businesses.
Most importantly, we help even retail investors become entrepreneurs and help them diversify entrepreneurial risk using option to co-invest.
Ownership Interests of Applicants
Well, a lot of applicants tell that applying under Become A CEO program is a good move
How to Apply?
1) Discuss your plan over WhatsApp chat with your consultant and get approved before actually drafting it. (Do not forget to keep gaining sales, marketing, finance and other business skills using the relevant section of our website or by yourself over internet)
2) Register on website, login and click on “Create Draft” in your dashboard. It is advisable to explore our draft business plan and the instructions in it even before or while discussing your plan with the consultant
3) A business plan document and projected financials spreadsheet will get created when you click on “Create Draft”. They will have templated version of content to help you prepare. There will be detailed instructions regarding the application process in these files. They will have guidance regarding how to prepare and how to think too. You do not have to stick to template and guidance as these are just to help you. Use your own creativity.
4) You can edit these files online from your browser and save a link of these files so that you can edit them without logging in too. They automatically get saved each time you write or change something.
5) Read through the guidance and instructions. You can delete the content you input at any stage. Your plan remains private and is allocated only to one consultant till it gets rejected/accepted. All funded plans are removed from database. For rejected plans, you can delete the content you input but there are various other opportunities which might come up your way in future if you keep it accessible for all consultants as a part of our searchable database.
6) Start preparing the plan, paste your resume and mention your expected fixed and variable compensation (there is guidance regarding setting compensation in the draft files that get created). Keep drafting the plan and stay in touch with the consultant who will give you directional guidance. We can access and even edit the docs you are working on.
7) After the plan is prepared to a good extent, the consultant gets deeply involved in the plan and improves it himself to an extremely detailed level with special focus on sales, marketing, finance and overalls strategy. We are likely to get some external paid research/consulting done at this stage from technical and industry experts too.
8) After the plan is prepared and finalised, it is sent to investors for review. There is a long queue of people who wish to review readymade business plans. The investors may be other individuals who wish to invest, PE/VC firms or corporates. We share the plan only with few investors at a time to avoid strategy being leaked. Once we identify the interested investors, they are likely to interview and question the aspiring CEO and Proactibutors consultant over a webinar.
9) If funded, the compensation agreements get signed and company is formed. The investor is required to sign a legal agreement at this stage which says that if the investor backs out or closes the company within 6 months of formation, the CEO is to be given 2 years of salary together as a lump sum. Only then is the applicant, if working currently, expected to leave his/her job.
You can get more information from FAQs under Become A CEO section of this website.